Imagine if you never lost a customer?
How would your business look if you were able to retain 100% of your customers year after year?
In this weeks episode on Client Heartbeat Mondays, Gordon takes you through three customer retention strategies he used to increase customer retention by 65% whilst growing his IT Services business.
Since I’ve touched on MSP customer retention strategies before on this blog, I’m super excited to share Gordon’s tips with you.
Here’s the three strategies Gordon will go through in the video.
1. Two key metrics that make up a satisfied customer:
- Availability: for MSPs, this is your response times.
- Accuracy: your attention to detail – making sure you fix client problems the first time.
Make sure you give your customer what they want, when they want it.
2. How to improve your availability (response times) and improve your accuracy (attention to detail):
- Use standardization to create a stand operating environment.
- By standardizing your processes, you can improve your attention to detail, which leads to easier documentation and less time spent on bringing new staff up to speed with your business operations.
3. Use Client Heartbeat to trend customer satisfaction over time and identify customers at risk:
- Client Heartbeat can warn you when a customer is about to leave you
- Increase your survey response rates without lifting a finger