This is a follow up on our four key MSP service benchmarks, today we’re going to be talking about promptness.
Here’s a recap of the key promptness benchmarks we talked about last week.
- Industry avg. 8.0 (out of 10)
- Best in class. 8.4 (out of 10)
So.. the real question, what are the best companies doing?
Here are the four key things we believe these top performers are doing that others aren’t.
- 1. Charge more: top performers charge appropriately/charge more for services. By charging appropriately you can resource better and improve service levels/promptness.
- 2. Focus on SLA’s: top performers ingrain SLA’s into management and employee KPI’s.
- 3. Incentivise performance: 15-45% of an employees pay based on service. Incentivise your team to achieve best results for customers.
- 4. Tiered support structure: this helps you become more cost and resource efficient.
There you have it, the four key takeaways to improving promptness that we gathered by talking to the top performers in the MSP industry.
Watch the video here: